Monday, January 6, 2014

3 Phase Blog is 4 Years Old


Today marks a special occasion as we walk into another new year. Its been now 4 years of writing and experiencing the full dose of Electrical & Electronic Engineering. First of all, Happy New Year to all my frequent and also seldom readers. Thanks for taking time to write a comment I know its not the easiest of things to write a mathematical comment on blogger, but thanks. Also big thanks to all who have sent me emails, I know sometimes I have been late in replying them but thanks.

This new year marks a new turn of events. Since now am in China, updating the blog has been very hard since blogger is blocked here but I have resulted to using the email to publish feature which I will be using now henceforth. As for the close of 2013 I have been very busy mastering Chinese so no time to work on my projects but since now I can speak, lets get back to High Voltage, shall we? :-)

The following are my plans for 2014 which I hope to acheieve with time:
  1. 3 Phase Blog gets a custom domain. - Its time I moved out of blogger and into the internet world. I plan to register a custom domain for myself and this blog will ride on it. This also means a new great outlook, coming soon...
  2. Chinese Translation - I will also offer a Chinese translation for all my posts to improve my Mandarin, however if there is a contradiction, the English version is superior.(也将提供一个中国翻译我所有的职位,以提高我的普通话,但是如果有矛盾,以英文版本为优.)
  3. More Maths - Its time to dive into some power calculations this year, since I have long done them and I feel its very important.
  4. More Pictures - My dSLR will arrive soon (so much for a Chirstmass gift) so I will be able to do an upclose gallery once more.
  5. More Modern Engineering

2 comments:

  1. My name is Gabriel Kanjiri, a second year student at Kisumu National Polytechnic, taking a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Year II. As part of my curriculum requirement, i am expected to acquire the practical experience in the relevant field of study. It is in this respect that i kindly request you to assist me in terms of getting attachment at KenGen from September-November 2015.

    The areas to be covered include but not limited to the following;-

    First Aid and fire fighting
    Use and care of Workshop tools.
    Bench work, grinding, drilling, fitting, bending and shearing.
    Central lathe, turret lathe and their accessories.
    Numeral control (NC) machines.
    Milling and boring machines, broaching Machines.
    Shaping machine and its accessories.
    Foundry and heat-treatment work.
    Machine tool maintenance.


    I promise to co-operate as per your rules and regulations are concerned.

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete